« ПредыдущаяПродолжить »
50. Old King Cole was a merry old soul.
137. One, two, three, four, five, I caught a hare alive
74. Oh, who is so merry, so merry, heigh ho!
132. Pat a cake, pat a cake, baker's man
94. Peter Piper pick'd a peck of pickled pepper
141. Rain, rain, go away
10. There were three jovial huntsmen
62. There were two birds sat upon a stone
129. To bed, to bed, says Sleepy-head
32. To market, to market, to buy a plumb bun
122. To market, to market, to buy a fat pig
43. Tom, Tom, the piper's son
56. 'Twas once upon a time when Jenny Wren
36. Willy boy, Willy boy, where are you going?