« ПредыдущаяПродолжить »
THE BOOK OF
TALES, AND FABLES.
A GIFT FOR ALL SEASONS.
EDITED BY LAWRENCE LOVECHILD.
GEORGE B. ZIEBER.
sides, that the delay which, owing to unforeseen
The care bestowed on the compilation of the
89. A cat came fiddling out of a barn
51. A farmer went trotting upon his gray mare
54. A frog he would a wooing go
5. As I was going to Derby all on a market-day
88. As I was going to St. Ives
87. As I went through the garden-gap
133. Girls and boys come out to play
161. Handy Spandy, Jack-a-dandy
156. Hark, hark, the dogs do bark
147. Have you ever heard of Billy Pringle's pig?
13. How many days has my darling to play?
159. Hub a dub dub, three men in a tub
148. Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
118. Hush a bye, baby, on the tree-top
73. If I'd as much money as I could spend
96. I had a little dog, and his name was Blue Bell 77
112. Lady-bird, lady-bird, fly away home
21. Lazy sheep, pray tell me why
81. Let us go the wood, says this pig
49. Little Jack Horner sat in a corner
167. Little robin redbreast sat upon a rail
95. Little boy blue, come blow up your horn
121. Little King Boggen he built a fine hall
111. Little Tom Twig bought a fine bow and arrow 83
114. Little Robin redbreast sat upon a tree
102. Little Bo-peep has lost her sheep