« ПредыдущаяПродолжить »
ART. I.—THE COUNTRY LIFE OF ENGLAND,
1. Natural History and Sport in Moray: Collected from the
Journals and Letters of the late Charles St. John. Edin.
2. Life in Normandy: Sketches of French Fishing, Farming,
Cooking, Natural History, and Politics. Drawn from
Nature. Two Vols. Edinburgh, 1863.
3. Reminiscences of the late Thomas Assheton Smith, Esq.,
Or, the Pursuits of an English Country Gentleman. By
Sir John E. Eardley-Wilmot, Bart. London, 1860.
4. Home Walks and Holiday Rambles. By the Rev. E. A.
Johns. London, 1863.
5. The Recreations of a Country Parson. London, 1862.
6. The Field-The Country Gentleman's Newspaper. Lon-
ART. IV.-Mr. TROLLOPE'S NOVELS,
1. The Warden. By Anthony Trollope. New Edition.
2. Barchester Towers. By Anthony Trollope. New Edi-
tion. London, 1861.
3. Dr. Thorne. By Anthony Trollope. New Edition.
4. The Three Clerks. By Anthony Trollope. New Edi-
tion. London, 1860.
5. The Bertrams. By Anthony Trollope. Third Edition.
6. Framley Parsonage. By Anthony Trollope. London,
7. Orley Farm. By Anthony Trollope. London, 1861-2.
8. The Small House at Allington. By Anthony Trollope.
9. The Macdermots of Ballycloran. By Anthony Trol-
lope. New Edition. London, 1861.
ART. VI. CHRISTIAN MISSIONS,
1. Christian Missions, their Agents, and their Results. By
T. W. M. Marshall. Second Edition, 2 vols. Lon-
2. A Brief Review of Ten Years' Missionary Labour in
India. By Jos. Mullens, D.D. London, 1864.
3. The Missionary Life and Labours of Francis Xavier,
taken from his own Correspondence, etc. By the Rev.
Henry Venn, B.D., Honorary Secretary of the Church
Missionary Society. London, 1862.
4. History of the Propagation of Christianity among the
Heathen since the Reformation. By the Rev. Wm.
Brown, M.D. Third Edition, 4 vols. Edinburgh,
5. Lectures on the Tinnevelly Missions, etc. By the Rev.
R. Caldwell, LL.D. London, 1857.
6. History of the London Missionary Society. By Wm.
Ellis. Vol. i. London, 1844.
7. Annals of the Propagation of the Faith. Vol. xxii.
8. A History of Christian Missions during the Middle
Ages. By George Frederick Maclear, M.A. Cam-
bridge and London, 1863.
9. Memoir of Bishop Mackenzie. By Harvey Goodwin,
D.D., Dean of Ely. Cambridge, 1864.