« ПредыдущаяПродолжить »
GENERAL INDEX TO THE QUARTERLY REVIEW.
No. 401, forming Volume CCI., and containing
a The QUARTERLY REVIEW is published on or about the 15th of
January, April, July, and October.
Printed by WILLIAM CLOWES AND SONS, Limited,
London and Beocles, England.
1. Chatham, North, and America
3. The Conditions of State Punishment
5. The Soul of Queen Marguerite
6. Scharnhorst and National Defence
7. The Origins of the Present War
8. The Classical Drama of Japan
9. Organised Labour and the War
12. Economic Aspects of the War
13. The First Two Months of War
1. Administration of the Anglo-Egyptian Sudan
7. The War in October and November
8. Recruiting, and the Censorship
10. The Novels of Edith Wharton
13. Turkey in the Grip of Germany
14. British Oversea Commerce in War Time
War on Industry and Employment
3. The Economic Condition of Enemy Countries
5. The Abandonment of the Gold Standard :
6. The Balkan States and the War
8. The Pro-German Propaganda in the United States
, from the Workman's Point of View
14. The War and Domestic Politics
16. The War.
ART. 1.-INSHORE FISHERIES AND NAVAL NEEDS - 1
1. Report of the Committee appointed to consider
applications of the Devon and Cornwall Local
Fisheries Committees for Grants from the Develop-
ment Fund for assisting Fishermen [etc.] (Cd. 6752.)
2. Report of the Departmental Committee on Inshore
Fisheries. Vol. I, Report and Appendices. Vol. II,
Minutes of Evidence and Index. (Cd. 7373 and 7374.)
1. Vita di Torquato Tasso. By Angelo Solerti. Three
2. Tasso. By E. J. Hasell. Edinburgh : Blackwood, 1882.
1. Petitions, Cases, Minutes of Evidence and Proceedings
on claims to Peerage Dignities, 1911-1914.
2. The Law Reports. Appeal Cases, 1915 : Part I.
1. Letters on Patriotism. By Lord Bolingbroke.
2. An Introduction to Social Psychology. By W.
McDougall. London: Methuen, 1913.