« ПредыдущаяПродолжить »
453. On pious Gratitude-Poem on it... ADDISON,
-different Characters, in a Tour
through the Metropolis ...... ... STEELE.
456. Miseries of Debt and Bankruptcy
Letter from a Bankrupt & Answer
Letter on Bowing and Curtsying
Complimentary Letter to the Spec-
463. Weight of Wisdom and Riches, a
468. Death and Character of Dick East-
472. Proposal that the rich Sick should
assist the Poor on the Loss of
—from a Poetical Lover-Speci.
men of the Familiar
Manner's and Conversation
Froin à Lawyer's Clerk .......
Count Rechteren and M. Mes-
from a Woman married to a Cot.
Misfortunes to Judgments.........
Epigram on the same
Behaviour in young Ladies
496. Letters on the Conduct of gay and
foppish Fathers-on Swinging
serving-Anecdote of a Portu-
guese Minister of Pope Leo X...
Siege of Hersberg, and his Dream ADDISON.
lish theatrical Audience ...... .... STEELE.
503. Ralph Wonder's Account of the
Phantom at Church
505. On Conjurors and Revealers of
-Characters of Erastus, Letitia,
Tawdry, and Flavilla
Complaint against a Coxcomb
-Maxims of Thrift