« ПредыдущаяПродолжить »
VI. GRAY'S MANUAL OF BOTANY AND FLORA OF NORTH
2. Genera Flora Americæ Boreali-Orientalis illustrata : The Genera of the Plants of the United States illustrated by Figures and Analyses from Nature. By Isaac SPRAGUE.
3. A Flora of North America : containing Abridg. ed Descriptions of all the known Indigenous and Naturalized Plants growing North of Mexico. By John TORREY, M. D., and AsA GRAY, M. D.
4. The Botanical Text-Book, for Colleges, Schools,
By Asa GRAY, M. D.
194 1. The History of Ten Years, 1830 – 1840, or France under Louis Philippe. By Louis Blanc.
2. The Three Days of February, 1848. By PERCY B. St. John.
3. The Organization of Labor. By Louis BLANC.
4. France and England, a Vision of the Future.
By M. DE LAMARTINE.
240 Journal of the Rhode Island Institute of Instruction, edited by HENRY BARNARD, Commissioner of Public
Schools. Vols. I. and II. IX. CRITICAL NOTICES. 1. Sophocles on the Greek Alphabet
256 2. Taylor on the Law of Evidence
260 New PUBLICATIONS RECEIVED .
Empire and its Inhabitants. By S. WELLS WILLIAMS.
by Europeans to the Adoption of the Present Con-
VENS, M. D.
PUBLISHED BY OTIS, BROADERS, AND CO.,
No. 154 WASHINGTON STREET.
cant by Death. By J. R. McCulloch, Esq.
IX. Two Scottish PEASANTS .
lections from his Correspondence and Literary Re-
mains. Compiled and edited by WILLIAM CROMBIE.