« ПредыдущаяПродолжить »
THE NEGRO QUESTION
CHARLES W. MELICK, B.Sc., M.S.
DAVID H. DELOE
MT. RAINIER, MD.
AND WASHINGTON, D. C.
Chapter I. Origin of the Negro
2. Carroll's Theory of the Origin of the Indian and
3. The Effect of the Importation of the Negro Into
4. Rate of Increase of the Negro
5. Negro Labor in Competition with Anglo-Saxon
6. Amalgamation is Slowly, but Gradually, Increasing
7. The Tuskegee Institute and Negro Education in
8. Statistics of the Negro in the United States as Af-
9. Occupation of the American Negro; has Education
10. The Influence of Booker T. Washington Should
11. Two Factions Among the Negroes of the United
12. Opinions of Eminent Northern Men Before and
13. Extracts from Senator Tillman's Speeches in the