Подробнее о книге
Книги в Google Play
VOLUME XXXIII.-FOURTH SERIES, VOLUME III.
CONTENTS OF VOL. XXXIII.-1851.
I DIVINE AGENCY IN MATERIAL PHENOMENA
By Rev. J. Cummings, Boston, Mass.
1. Of the Divine Agency in the Production of Material Phenomena.
Art. VII. Bibliotheca Sacra, May, 1848.
2. Vestiges of the Natural History of Creation.
3. Works on Natural Science.
IL THE PRESENT STATE OF ASTRONOMY
By Professor Hackley, Columbia College.
Outlines of Astronomy. By Sir John F. W. HERSCHEL.
III. CAMPBELL'S LIFE AND LETTERS
1. Life and Letters of Thomas Campbell. Edited by WILLIAM BEATTIE,
M. D., one of his Executors.
2. The Poetical Works of Thomas Campbell, complete; with a Me-
IV. THE YOUNG MEN OF THE CHURCH.
By Rev. S. Olin, D.D., President of the Wesleyan University.
V. THE INCARNATION
By Rev. D. W. Clark, D.D., New-York.
1. God in Christ: Three Discourses delivered at New Haven, Cam-
bridge, and Andover, with a Preliminary Dissertation on Language. By
2. The Doctrine of the Incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ, in its
Relation to Mankind and to the Church. By ROBERT ISAAC WILBER-
FORCE, A. M., Archdeacon of East Riding.
3. Theophany; or, the Manifestation of God in Jesus Christ. By
4. The Person and Work of Christ. By ERNEST SARTORIUS, D.D.,
General Superintendent and Consistorial Director of Königsberg, Prussia.
Translated by C. S. Stearns, A. M.
5. Letters on the Eternal Sonship of Christ. By Rev. WILLIAM BEAU-
CHAMP, with an Introductory Essay, by Leroy M. Lee, D.D.
VII. LEXICOGRAPHY OF THE NEW TESTAMENT
A Greek and English Lexicon of the New Testament. By EDWARD
ROBINSON, D. D., LL. D., Professor, &c.